DICEWORDS - RELEASE NOTES
Version 1.5 (28th August 2017)
- Dictionary settings in Preferences are now read correctly by Dicewords
- Automatic word-checking now works seamlessly (when dictionary is turned on).
Version 1.4 (19th August 2015)
- Textual corrections
- Enhanced VoiceOver for Demo introduction
- It’s no longer possible to tap the Declare button directly after the Demo ends.
Version 1.3 (5th October 2015)
- Updated and easier to follow Demo introduction
- Enhanced piano sound
- During solo play you now only hear the full drum roll sound when you exceed your average score.
- On iPad, “Ready to roll” now reappears correctly after dismissing the Gear menu.
- N.B. Any Game or Puzzle in an earlier version will be lost on first play after upgrading to V1.3
Version 1.2 (3rd November 2014)
- Now plays properly with iOS 8
- Puzzle fanfare sound is now only heard when beating your best time, a new piano sound otherwise!
Version 1.1 (4th August 2014)
- Much improved VoiceOver support
- The initial instructions page is now selected correctly from both the game and the puzzle
- The add button is correctly disabled when Settings are accessed via the Puzzle screen
- Instructions can now be viewed during a turn and doing so will stop the clock
- Dice are now positioned closer together on a 4" device
- The instructions now have an Extra Help page describing the screen layout when VoiceOver is active
- The in-app Instructions have been improved including help with the dictionary settings
- "Enable Quick Help at startup" text in external Settings has been changed to "Enable Extra Help" to be more consistent with VoiceOver terminology
Version 1.0 (15th April 2014)
- Original release of Dicewords and Dicewords-X